Sunday, June 6, 2010

ARE WE THERE YET???


Hi everyone, my name is Linden. My family is dragging me along with them on a vacation across Canada. We're going to be starting in Halifax, and then going through Montreal, Sudbury, Edmonton, and finally arriving at our last stop, Vancouver. The vacation is going to be horrible, for a number of reasons. First, the only vacation we've ever been on before was a camping trip, and we were rained on for three days straight, stuck in a leaking tent on some godforsaken island near Lake Huron. So my expectations for this trip aren't very high, in fact, any positive expectations are pretty much non-existent. The only reason we even... sorry, let me rephrase that; The only reason they even had the idea was because I didn't go to any camps this summer, and I waited too long to apply for a job, so according to them, they're saving me from being bored all alone for 2 months. Truth is, I'd rather be bored for 2 months alone than for 2 weeks with them. This whole blog is just going to be me posting/complaining about all the things happening on my trip through Hell, so all I can really say is sit back, relax, and be glad you're not in my position right now (which is stuck rather uncomfortably between a cooler and a duffel bag in the backseat). And if you are in my position right now, trust me, I have great sympathy for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment